Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Goodies N the Mailbox


I'm sure you have all heard of bareMinerals makeup? Well I am hooked. I love it so much! This is my new fresh set that I just received in the mail. I am also having more fun with my photo editing and I set up this little shoot with my new stuff. The brushes are in the book which I opened up to showcase the base stuff in the middle that I bought. I did get that little box of Sun Proof Fun (SPF, clever) for my upcoming trip to FLORIDA and the mini lip gloss advertisement on the left is my FREE gift. yay. i will look so darn pretty. peace.

1 comment:

Flat Foot Flewzy said...

This is the second time this week that I have left a comment on my own blog, BUT I should send this link to bareMinerals and get some bloggy giveaway love. Going to give it a try. Let's see what my response is and I will take my comment off and send the link. Goodnight sweethearts. test run starting now.