Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Senior Citizens, Lobsters, & Mustaches

My Dad turned 55 yesterday and he is officially a Senior Citizen! He is the coolest Dad is the world and this trip to Florida is so special because we get to spend it with my family:) To celebrate, we cooked gigantic lobster tails and had a little party at the house. When I figure out the video stuff, I have the cutest videos the girls dancing with Pop (my Mom's Dad). This is a look into our little Lobster Party:



This last picture needs a little explaining. Whitney and I want to get new tattoos and we want a mustache on the inside of our finger so we can always flash our mustaches at people, very funny to us, not funny to my husband. This last picture is 4 generations of Team Mustache!

5 comments:

Gina said...

What a fun fam. Happy Birthday to your daddy!

Anna said...

Happy Birthday Bob!!! What, Zach didn't like the idea of the tattoos? That doesn't sound like him at all! :)

Watching The River Run said...

Totally love the Ginormous Lobster tails! Tell Bobby Happy Birthday from us! Love the tat idea, actually had a waitress at Allstars(believe it or not) who had that mustache tat! :) Have a great trip!

Little T said...

Sounds like a blast! Happy birthday to your daddy. I can't believe those lobster tails!

Roots and Feathers said...

your shirt is on its way!!!