Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Look out World....Here She Comes!

Paige has a new method of asking to be picked up. Instead of the normal arms in the air with a squeal, she can now balance enough to stand up slowly and then reach her arms in the air with the squeal. I guess she is just that many inches closer, so she thinks this method works better. I was trying to get her to do this for Daddy in the kitchen last night and.......SHE TOOK HER FIRST STEPS!!!! Yay, three little Frankenstein steps right to me. The best part was Mommy and Daddy were totally watching when it happened. How rare is that? She did it again this morning for the babysitter! It won't be long before she is chasing Kayla around, yikes.

2 comments:

Laura said...

She is so cute! I love that picture and her little outfit:)

Little T said...

I love the cheeks! She is just fabulous:-)