Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Campers

Wow, I've been a bad little blogger lately. My laptop was down for awhile and I'm too lazy to go into my MESSY basement and work. Speaking of my messy basement, I will be spending the entire day tomorrow cleaning and organizing that mess. My neighborhood garage sale is May 1st and I am determined to have tables of goods to sell. With the girls and the amount of stuff we have collected it is truly time for some spring cleaning. Hopefully tomorrow I will be blogging about how clean and organized things are:) Plus, one man's trash is another mans treasure.....which brings me to the next reason I have been so absent from blogging. We sold our pop up camper this week and bought a super duper upgrade! We started looking on Craig's List and found a couple of diamonds in the rough, but this one takes the cake. Quite a story to this camper, it's actually totaled and has a salvaged title (NOT GOOD FOR LICENSING). We went after church last Sunday to take a look at it over an hour away in IL. My Dad had to go with us the next day to be sure that the camper was FIXABLE. He was so proud that we were willing to go through a little red tape to get a good deal. And a good deal is what we got. We bought this camper for nearly half the price it would sell for and we have minor repairs (thanks Dad) to make it better than new. In the last picture you can see the damage in the front corner. Other than that....IT IS PERFECT! We have room for our little family to have a vacation home on wheels! We will be going to the Farm next weekend to break her in. I can't wait to decorate and put our little touch on everything! I want to hang some photos of the girls on the walls and there are endless things I want to get that will stay in the camper, like pots and pans, plastic dinnerware, kitchen accessories, towels, little stick on the wall soap dispensers. The list is truly endless. We will have that baby full in no time at all. I can't wait to have so many adventures in our new Beauty!
This is the area the girls will be sleeping in:
This is our Master Bedroom:
This is me staning in the shower across the hall from the potty:
Here is the outside:


1 comment:

Gina said...

That looks great! It actually reminds me a lot of my grandparents' "vacation home." I loved every second we spent there.