Monday, April 26, 2010

Can't stop the Rain

We tried out the camper for the first time this weekend and it RAINED the entire time. We did not let it stop our fun though! We managed to try everything out and the camper ROCKS! The girls loved it and they slept like perfect little babies both nights. I can't wait for all the memories we will have with our "Space Wrangler" (that's the name I came up with for the camper). Here are a few of the pictures I took of the weekend.
the boots my Mom bought me: ♥
My Girls Singing in the Rain:
We took a little hike to see the waterfall while Paige napped:

These are some of the pretty pictures I captured of the hike:

I hope everyone had a great weekend and the rain did not stop you! Now I need to focus my free time to preparing for the Garage Sale this weekend. I have never had my own Garage Sale and I'm pretty excited about it. Plus, my house is getting freed of the clutter. Oprah would be so proud.....
♥Nik

1 comment:

Watching The River Run said...

Who cares about the Rain!!!! Nice weekend regardless eh?! Love the pics!! EXCLAMATION