Friday, May 15, 2009

Congratulations Whitney!

My little sister is graduating Vet tech school on Saturday. I am so proud of her. She never really liked to go to school when she was young and I think she had a hard time deciding to take this challenge on. She has outdone herself, and graduated on time with really good grades! She walks the stage on Saturday morning and my entire family will be there to see her. What an achievement.

We are 10 years apart in age and for most of our life growing up we were as close as sisters can be with that age gap. Over the last couple of years, Whitney has transformed into a fun, charismatic woman and we are closer than we have ever been. We have so much in common and I would not trade our time together for anything. She is one of my best friends and I love to share my thoughts, ideas, and fun times with her. I hope she continues to be ambitious, and I wish her all the best. Spread your wings and fly little sis! Love, Nik