Friday, February 17, 2012

Self-Love

I have entered into a really fun challenge with some very creative, beautiful and inspirational web women. It's funny how you can really learn so much about people without ever meeting them...don't you think? Having these girls cheer each other on for an awesome challenge is so fun! The goal is simple:

Simple enough..... We are on Day 3 today and so far I've caught a picture of my practice each day. We shall see if this keeps up:) Notice that my 8 month old Labradoodle puppy "Buster" seems to pop up in the images. He is a little obsessed with being by my side at all times. I love this♥










I hope everyone has a very enjoyable weekend! My Mom kidnapped my two little girls and is taking them out of town for the weekend, so my husband and I are going to take advantage of our freedom......

Funny thing...we have no plans yet!!! LOL..... it's weird to have no kids for an entire weekend;)


Namaste'

Nik










































No comments: